Bank of America | Senior Data Analytics Consultant | New York | September 2020 – Present
- Applying cutting edge classification, regression, and clustering techniques, including deep learning, to handle high dimensional feature and outcome distributions.
- Building predictive models and liquidity intelligence tools based on numerous data sources.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
Healthfirst | Data Analytics Consultant with Tableau | New York | December 2019 – September 2020
- Developed aesthetically attractive visualization and following industry best practices to engage a large audience, and drive better business decision.
- Designed, developed, maintained, optimized, and automated the Appeals and Grievance tableau dashboard to identify the number of appeals and grievances case received and closed from both CCMS and Hyland.
- Developed and optimized modern UI design responsive dashboard for mobile and tablet devices to speed providing executives and leadership with condensed and timely analytics on their devices.
CVS Health | Data Scientist | Irving, Texas | June 2018 – December 2019
- Developed claims surveillance tableau dashboard to predict and flag potential fraudulent claims and anomalies detection, outliers, and trend changes.
- Analyze and select several potential appropriate modeling approaches for a given analytic problem (machine learning methods such as Ensemble and classification models, Decision Trees, Random Forest, AdaBoost, Logistic regression, Clustering, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), operations research; statistical modeling such as multivariate techniques).
- Responsive MERN Stack project with firebase authentication, admin authentication, persistent login and dashboard functionality for customer and admin
- Customer have ability to register in available services, check status of service(s) registered, and provide feedback
- Only admin can update the customer service status from pending to on going to done, add new service and new admin.
- Developed using react js, mongodb, firbase authentication, mongodb, react router, react hook form, bootstrap, node, express, heroku, session storage, and hosted in firebase.
- Responsive MERN Stack project with firebase authentication and dashboard functionality for volunteer and admin.
- Volunteer can search, register in any event and view the events they already registered.
- Admin can view all the volunteer registered in any events and delete any volunteer if needed, also admin can add new event.
- Developed using react js, mongodb, firbase authentication, react router, react hook form, bootstrap, node, express, heroku, and hosted in firebase.
- Responsive React JS Project with firebase authentication (gmail, facebook, github, email/ password).
- Only logged in user can book place to travel and check the hotel information with google map view.
- Developed using react js, firbase authentication, react router, react hook form, bootstrap, and hosted in firebase.
Machine Learning in Heart Disease Prediction | January 2018 – May 2018
- Designed and developed shiny apps for analyzing and predicting coronary artery heart disease using statistical and machine learning algorithm.
System analysis and Design | September 2017 – December 2017
- Designed and developed a prototype to visualize the career path for better decision making.
Networking and Security | May 2017 – July 2017
- Built a fully undetectable payload to get complete and persistent access to any windows computer by bypassing antivirus.
Database Management | January 2017 – May 2017
- Designed and implemented a relational database to help the local community center in better serve the residents in my neighborhood.
- Developed back-end database to automate college information.
- Masters In Information System- The City College of New York, NY
- Cumulative GPA: 3.77/4.00
- Graduation: Spring 2018
- BSc in Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
- Cumulative GPA: 3.51/4.00
- Graduation: December 2008
- React JS
- Node JS
- Firebase authentication
- Material UI
- Shell Script
- Oracle SQL Developer
- MS SQL Server
- Amazon S3
- Regex Expression
- Power BI
- Google Analytics
- Artificial Neural Network, Bayesian Network/BBN Regression, Logistic Regression, Decisions Tree, Random Forest, XG-Boost, k-NN, SVM, SVDK Clustering, and PCA, MCA, MFC, and other data mining and ML algorithms
Networking and Security
- Server Administrator
- Configuration and Maintenance (Active Directory, DNS,
DHCP, Mail, NAT)
- Router Configuration
- Troubleshoot IP Addressing
- Kali Linux
- Version Control Systems
- Intellij Idea
- Visual Studio Code
LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES AND INTEREST
- Member - National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) —Spring 2013- Present
- Technical Support Representative - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2007-08
- Learning new things and technologies
- Competitive Programming
- Dean’s List - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2006
- Academic Scholarship - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2006